Old August 8th 06, 06:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Frank's Frank's is offline

Default Engineers - Photo 16b.jpg (0/1)

Hi Frank,

I used the 'help' menu in Agent, but it doesn't seem to let me post an
attachment. Guess, like you said, it must be an NG rule that prevents it.
Anyhoo, jist fertheleovit, I'm going to email you the jpg file fyi.

Walt, W2DU

Yes Walt, I got a message in the send window that said the NG rejected it.
Don't forget to removed the "nospam." from my e-mail address, also note
the period after the "m"., which must also be removed.

Will be curious to see the jpeg, but doubt I will be smart enough to figure
it out.

Thanks,

Frank