Old August 8th 06, 09:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.military.cap
[email protected] LenAnderson@ieee.org is offline

Default Robeson was set up altough he bit off more than I expect from him, but his lies can now be documented by internet webpages

From: an old friend on Tues, Aug 8 2006 8:19 am
Groups: rec.radio.amateur.policy, rec.radio.cb, rec.radio.amateur.misc, alt.military.cap

[Quote of alleged response to unit military history by Major Dud]

Dear Mr. Robeson,

Thank-you for your e-mail of 01 August 2006

In reference to your inquiry, no such unit "HMC 47 CSB
(PROVISIONAL)" has ever been located at Ft Sill. Furthermore I find no
reference to any "214 FA BRIGADE" at Ft Sill or any other US Army
facility.

I hope this answers your questions.

WILLIAM C ANDERS JR
______________________________________

the above is quote from steve recent post

he said he was going to write and try to comfrim my service in HMC 47th
CSB (provisional) then part of 214th FA 3 copr art Ft Sill ok

I knew he would not confrim the current location of the 47 csb at sill
indeed the unit I believe has been reorgaized out of existance although
the paerent unit of the formation the 47 th Feild Hospital likely
remerges from this I have heard they may be a irag but I frankly don't
know or realy much care

I did not expect steve to dare say the 214th does not exist (it does
http://sill-www.army.mil/3ca/214web/214th.htm )

Mark, this alleged "response" to an e-mail inquiry is undoubtedly
BOGUS. Let's review the verity of Major Dud's posting:

1. There is NO verification available that such an exchange
ever existed through any referencable third-party source,
nor any other proof that Major Dud ever made such an
inquiry.

2. The respondent ("William C Anders Jr") is not identified
by position or rank and it is NOT written all-capitals
in any signature. Note: Even civilian employees of the
United States military have a position title which is used
for all correspondence.

3. If a military unit is mentioned, it is protocol (format)
for a unit to be spelled out for the first mention, then
abbreviated. This is for clarity in responding to non-
military correspondents (identifiable by headers in e-mail
when correspondence does not come over the military's
network).

4. It is extremely easy to forge a third-party "message,"
then include it as part of a message in here. That is
NOT "proof" of anything.

5. Contrary to Major Dud's claims, United States Army units
do NOT always keep careful records of their history. The
entire United States military undergoes periodic changes
in structure and new units may be created out of old ones
while older units may be dissolved. Any "history" of a
unit depends on the commanding officers' assignment of
historian duties within that unit, NOT considered an
important/prime task in that unit's mission. Neither are
unit historians typically "in contact" with other units'
historians.

6. Probably the best place for old unit information of the
United States Army is the Army Center for Military History.
They have a website with some limitation on available
information for non-military/non-government research. They
have permanent quarters with considerably detailed written
and photographic records for research by authorized
historians. The United States Navy has a similar
organization, also with a website. A careful web-search
will turn up their URLs.

but I welcome it as it serves as proof that Robeson has lied us and
therfore the claims I and other have made about his veracity ( or
rather the lack there of)

Major Dud BLUFFS his way through his claims on here. He makes
claims of his own and tries to pass off those claims as "truth"
(perhaps because he WANTS his imaginings to be true). Witness:

1. Years of claiming to be an active-duty USMC member yet NO
evidence presented in ANY FORM of claimed 18 years service.
Not one single digitized copy of any official papers, not
one photograph of himself or anything else taken while in
that 18-year service.

2. He has repeatedly challenged "call the VA" to "verify" his
service. However, the Veteran's Administration is NOT the
place to verify that nor will they give out full information
on a past or current service member to just anyone making
an inquiry. The archives of all service members are kept in
the St. Louis National Archives Center and do send out copies
of individuals' records but ONLY to IDENTIFIED individuals
(or their identifiable kin). Copies require a small fee.

3. His claims of anything on QRZ.COM and his AOL home page
are made only by him and are NOT "checked" or "investigated
(for truth)" by either QRZ or AOL. Note that his biography
now has him as "CHOP" (presumably an abbreviation for Chief
Operator) of a second MARS station, whereas he had claimed
earlier on the newsgroup as being "Assistant Chief Operator"
on only one MARS station.

4. We have NO way of verifying that Major Dud is actually a
"Major" in the Tennessee Civilian Air Patrol. He has a
photograph of himself in a (somewhat used) flight suit
with embroidered rank identification (of Captain) on it.
He has not posted any CAP URL that has personnel listings
on it nor has he presented any digitized copy of any
CAP official records concerning him.

5. He once had a photograph of himself as a "First Lieutenant"
in the Tennessee STATE National Guard (not affiliated with
the federal national guard organization) as "communications
officer" of one "brigade" (less than battalion in size
according to the Tennessee State Guard's own website
information. That "career" was short-lived and there are
no records available of either his joining or his leaving.

6. His AOL home page has a link to a National Hang-Gliding
Association and he once claimed to do that. However, he
has never mentioned his glider, its make and model, nor
where he glides, nor anyone he claims to know. We get a
lot of INFERENCE but never any direct reference nor
evidence. I am acquainted with a few hang-gliding
enthusiasts here and they fly at only one location, have
lots of pictures of themselves and others gliding.

inthat post the Major Of Cap has choosen to fake a comincation from the
US Army it itself. inded after this how can anything he has claimed
about any DoD matter be trusted

Mark, we can't trust Major Dud in much of anything on news-
groups. If you recall, Brian Burke and myself took him to
task on the Department of Defense DIRECTIVE on the mission
and organization of the Military Affiliate Radio System.
Major Dud was unaware of that directive, refused to acknowledge
it (yet was downloadable from the DoD by anyone), and kept
claiming for the longest time that "amateurs directed MARS."
They don't. DoD directs MARS. Always has.

After YEARS of claims of active-duty USMC service in here we
haven't been presented with one shred of evidence from either
official or unoffical sources that he ever did what he said
was nor held the rank he claimed.

It would seem that Robeson admits defeat for the monet by quiting the
feild here in USENET but he will most like be back after he thinks his
misdeeds are forgotten

"Nevah hoppen, GI." :-) [old Japlish exclamation of the 50s]

Major Dud will NEVER admit defeat nor will he EVER acknowledge a
correction other than a typographical error. He is a BLUFFER and
bluffers will simply try to misdirect any callings-out on errors
or mistakes...or he will go into an emotional tirade of personal
insults directed at his accusers. If that doesn't work, he
MANUFACTURES "reasons" why his accusers do what they do (or
don't do). False "reasons" supported only by his imagination.

Major Dud lives in a world where IMAGE IS EVERYTHING...rank,
position, "official accreditation," activities of a macho
nature, but, especially, his wishful thinking. He is King in
that world and no one DARE dethrone him!

Major Dud WANTS ATTENTION. So much of the message content in
here involves him and his disputes with others that, before the
onslaught of the middle-school-mind filth-sayers, this news-
group was rife with it. Hardly anything about amateur radio
policy, just Major Dud and his "enemies" endlessly sparring,
egged-on (also endlessly) by Major Dud hisself.

Yes, it would be good if he simply went away. He won't in my
estimation. The Internet and Newsgroups are an excellent
vehicle for his bluffing, inferences of "greatness", etc. He
is SAFE there, isolated by time and distance, and thinks he can
maneuver perceptions of himself by others by his claims and
inferences. Unfortunately, he gets very upset emotionally by
challenges and corrections and erupts in vitriolic behavior
when confronted. Politeness disappears and he becomes
abusive. [he accepts that for, after all, "kings" are
allowed to act that way in his world]

---------

Mark, watch for the responses from the Mighty Major on this
post. :-) His actions will be as I've described. :-)