Old August 9th 06, 12:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default More Morkie Mularkie

From: an old friend on Tues, Aug 8 2006 8:19 am
Groups: rec.radio.amateur.policy, rec.radio.cb, rec.radio.amateur.misc, alt.military.cap

[Quote of alleged response to unit military history by Major Dud]

Dear Mr. Robeson,

Thank-you for your e-mail of 01 August 2006

In reference to your inquiry, no such unit "HMC 47 CSB
(PROVISIONAL)" has ever been located at Ft Sill. Furthermore I find no
reference to any "214 FA BRIGADE" at Ft Sill or any other US Army
facility.

I hope this answers your questions.

WILLIAM C ANDERS JR
______________________________________
the above is quote from steve recent post

he said he was going to write and try to comfrim my service in HMC 47th
CSB (provisional) then part of 214th FA 3 copr art Ft Sill ok

I knew he would not confrim the current location of the 47 csb at sill
indeed the unit I believe has been reorgaized out of existance although
the paerent unit of the formation the 47 th Feild Hospital likely
remerges from this I have heard they may be a irag but I frankly don't
know or realy much care

I did not expect steve to dare say the 214th does not exist (it does
http://sill-www.army.mil/3ca/214web/214th.htm )

Mark, this alleged "response" to an e-mail inquiry is undoubtedly
BOGUS. Let's review the verity of Major Dud's posting:

indeed I know it is

Oh...So now you've retracted your admission that your "HMC 47th
CSB" is non-existant?

HUGE SNIP OF LENNIE RANT

4. We have NO way of verifying that Major Dud is actually a
"Major" in the Tennessee Civilian Air Patrol...(SNIP)

Geeze, Lennie...after getting your nose rubbed in your
anti-civilian defense rants of over a year ago, can you not even get
the names of the organizations right?

And yes, there's SEVERAL ways to verify that someone is a member of
Civil Air Patrol.

And BTW...Who is "Major Dud"...?!?!

He has a
photograph of himself in a (somewhat used) flight suit
with embroidered rank identification (of Captain) on it.
He has not posted any CAP URL that has personnel listings
on it nor has he presented any digitized copy of any
CAP official records concerning him.

The flight suit is "somewhat used" from actually being worn by me
in the types of emergency services you only give lip service to.

Will you take My word for it? Steven J Robeson was at least a major in
CAP on or about 13 jan 2006 I base this on My own conversation with the
Office of CAP Military Liason

There's no such office, Morkie. Nice try.

Dudly has complained loudly to this forum about my effort to seek
jusitce though channels

There's nothing to complain about, Morkie.

You have no "recourse" for any of the exchanges in this forum via
Civil Air Patrol.

As is clearly evident by CAP's snubbing of your "complaint".

5. He once had a photograph of himself as a "First Lieutenant"
in the Tennessee STATE National Guard (not affiliated with
the federal national guard organization) as "communications
officer" of one "brigade" (less than battalion in size
according to the Tennessee State Guard's own website
information. That "career" was short-lived and there are
no records available of either his joining or his leaving.

Uh...No, Lennie...I never has a picture of me in a Tennessee State
Guard uniform on any webpage. And there's no such organization as the
"Tennessee State National Guard."

Again, you try to "diss" people for thier volunteer efforts, yet
can't even get the name of those organizations right!

inthat post the Major Of Cap has choosen to fake a comincation from the
US Army it itself. inded after this how can anything he has claimed
about any DoD matter be trusted

Mark, we can't trust Major Dud in much of anything on news-
groups. If you recall, Brian Burke and myself took him to
task on the Department of Defense DIRECTIVE on the mission
and organization of the Military Affiliate Radio System....(SNIP)

Uh huh.

And both of you ahd your noses rubbed in YOUR multiple errors,
Lennie.

Then and now, Leonard H. Anderson remains a liar.

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Major Dud was unaware of that directive, refused to acknowledge
it (yet was downloadable from the DoD by anyone), and kept
claiming for the longest time that "amateurs directed MARS."
They don't. DoD directs MARS. Always has.

Continues to lie....

indeed dudly is leaving quite a trail of bread crumbs these days

And More Morkie Mularkie.

After YEARS of claims of active-duty USMC service in here we
haven't been presented with one shred of evidence from either
official or unoffical sources that he ever did what he said
was nor held the rank he claimed.

Still MORE lies coming from the keyboard of someone who professes
to be an educated electrical engineer (THAT never proven).

What a waste of 14 years of education, eh, Lennie...?!?!

HUGE SNIP OF RE-TREAD LENNIE LIES....SEEN ALREADY OVER AND OVER
AND OVER....

Mark, watch for the responses from the Mighty Major on this
post. His actions will be as I've described.

you may be right f it truns out that way I amitt to error

Mork, your entire lfe has been an error and strong argument for
post-puberty abortions.

my own is he will without comment several weeks an then reutrn a in
blaze of libel when he think we have forgotten (or maybe when he just
can't stand it anymore)

What libel, Morkie?

Steve, K4YZ