Old August 9th 06, 12:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.military.cap
an old freind an old freind is offline

Default more lies from the Major

From: an old friend on Tues, Aug 8 2006 8:19 am
Groups: rec.radio.amateur.policy, rec.radio.cb, rec.radio.amateur.misc, alt.military.cap

[Quote of alleged response to unit military history by Major Dud]

Dear Mr. Robeson,

Thank-you for your e-mail of 01 August 2006

In reference to your inquiry, no such unit "HMC 47 CSB
(PROVISIONAL)" has ever been located at Ft Sill. Furthermore I find no
reference to any "214 FA BRIGADE" at Ft Sill or any other US Army
facility.

I hope this answers your questions.

WILLIAM C ANDERS JR
______________________________________
the above is quote from steve recent post

I did not expect steve to dare say the 214th does not exist (it does
http://sill-www.army.mil/3ca/214web/214th.htm )

Mark, this alleged "response" to an e-mail inquiry is undoubtedly
BOGUS. Let's review the verity of Major Dud's posting:

indeed I know it is

Oh...So now you've retracted your admission that your "HMC 47th
CSB" is non-existant?

I made no such admission
what about you lie that the 214th FA does not exist
http://sill-www.army.mil/3ca/214web/214th.htm )

my own is he will without comment several weeks an then reutrn a in
blaze of libel when he think we have forgotten (or maybe when he just
can't stand it anymore)

What libel, Morkie?

do you realy have such a short memeory

Steve, K4YZ