Old August 8th 06, 11:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.military.cap
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default More Morkie Mularkie...Now Dipped In LennieLies for Flavor!

From: an old friend on Tues, Aug 8 2006 8:19 am
Groups: rec.radio.amateur.policy, rec.radio.cb, rec.radio.amateur.misc, alt.military.cap

[Quote of alleged response to unit military history by Major Dud]

Major who?

Dear Mr. Robeson,

Thank-you for your e-mail of 01 August 2006

In reference to your inquiry, no such unit "HMC 47 CSB
(PROVISIONAL)" has ever been located at Ft Sill. Furthermore I find no
reference to any "214 FA BRIGADE" at Ft Sill or any other US Army
facility.

I hope this answers your questions.

WILLIAM C ANDERS JR
______________________________________

the above is quote from steve recent post

he said he was going to write and try to comfrim my service in HMC 47th
CSB (provisional) then part of 214th FA 3 copr art Ft Sill ok

I knew he would not confrim the current location of the 47 csb at sill
indeed the unit I believe has been reorgaized out of existance although
the paerent unit of the formation the 47 th Feild Hospital likely
remerges from this I have heard they may be a irag but I frankly don't
know or realy much care

I did not expect steve to dare say the 214th does not exist (it does
http://sill-www.army.mil/3ca/214web/214th.htm )

Mark, this alleged "response" to an e-mail inquiry is undoubtedly
BOGUS. Let's review the verity of Major Dud's posting:

Major who?

1. There is NO verification available that such an exchange
ever existed through any referencable third-party source,
nor any other proof that Major Dud ever made such an
inquiry.

There doesn't need to be, Lennie..

Morkie himlself confirmed that his "HMC 47th CSB" unit was bogus.

Remainder of Lennie Rant Snipped due to lack of relevent and
factual context.

In other words...More LennieLies

Steve, K4YZ