Old August 9th 06, 12:59 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default Just my 2 cents worth

Steveo wrote in
:

"DrDeath" wrote:
The hams that plague RRCB also do the same in their own groups,
essentially ****ting where they sleep. They fight with us, they fight
amongst themselves. The CBers have stuck together through all this. We
have no infighting amongst ourselves, and I'm pretty damn proud of
that, considering they (the hams) accuse us of this type of behavior on
the air. I think if you use Usenet as a model for how people act on the
air, the ham bands must truly be hell. No offense to the hams that have
actually been kind or helpful to the CBers, but you guys really have
some nut cases in your ranks.

Yeah I agree, and it's only three or four of them doing it.

It must've really sucked for you to wake up one morning and discover
you're just a CB'er.

SC