Old August 9th 06, 03:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
DrDeath DrDeath is offline

Default Since you wanna play...

"Telstar Electronics" wrote in message
s.com...
You know... you're not smart enough to go picking at every little
insignificant spelling error.

Your spamline is spelled incorrectly and you consider that insignificant?
That's your bread and butter is it not? If I were to compare your amp with
your Usenet provider (Google LMFAO) then I would come to the conclusion that
your amp is a budget splatterbox POS with no frills...which it is. I think I
might post that nonsense "hard key " diagram in some of the ham groups and
see what kind of response you get. Face it Griffey, your amp is a
broadbanded splatterbox that couldn't hold a candle to a ****ty ass Texas
Star or Dave made.