Old August 9th 06, 06:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Von Fourche Von Fourche is offline

Default What frequency can I listen to amateur radio?

"Wolfgang Fartbubble" wrote in message
k...
Von Fourche wrote:
"DJ" wrote in message
. ..
What frequency can I listen to amateur radio?

Why would you or anybody else want to listen to those fat, good for
nothing hams for? Yeah, they are brainiacs. They can take an old TV
apart and fix it. Big deal. On the radio all they talk about are their
"Yogi" wires and what "Rig" they are running. Over and over. When it's
a slow news day TV stations will air a few minutes on the their nightly
news once a year about how Hams save the world with their stupid radios.
Give me a break. We have the internet, cell phones, satellite. Those
old arrogant fat hams can go jump in a lake. Take a yogi and shove it.

You miserable ****.

Let be clarify something - my comments were directed towards American
hams.