Old August 10th 06, 01:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx
Dee Flint Dee Flint is offline

Default Lotw logbook question

wrote in message
ups.com...
I have been thinking about doing this Lotw,

Can I use any type of logbook, for example can I just enter in my
logbook info into any spreadsheet program like Works, and then convert
it to the proper format (ADIF).

What info needs to be in the logbook that I convert and send to Lotw.

Thank You,

Craig
N0BSA

So long as it's in proper ADIF format, it shouldn't be a problem. Most
computer logging programs, if you use one, can produce and ADIF
automatically.

For most ARRL awards, you'll need the following (but check their website for
the definitive requirements)
Call sign
Date & time
Band
Mode

You do not need RST. The mode has to be in the form that they recognize.
Again, check their website.

Dee, N8UZE