Old August 10th 06, 03:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default Drake R8B FS

David wrote:

On 6 Aug 2006 16:29:02 -0700, "safetypro" wrote:

Excellent condition, original receipt (1999) from Universal, original
manual and a bound copy, all paperwork. Works perfect.

$1000 + shipping (insurance required) to protect buyer and seller.

Prefer USPO money order e-mail for scans. and my phone number should
you wish to ask questions.

73

JM
Boise, Idaho

****. I'll sell mine for that, too.

If only it were two or three thousand, I'd be interested...I mean, who
wants a radio that even the unemployed dregs of society can afford?

mike