Old August 10th 06, 01:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.military.cap
Not Cocksucker Lloyd Not Cocksucker Lloyd is offline

Default Markie, get some therapy

an old fraud wrote:
wrote:
an old fraud wrote:
no steve got caught

the NG is now full of proof

The NG is full of your spams and lies, too.

no spam or lies

Yep, Google has those spams and lies of yours archived.

you ca n follow the links yourself

More lies. You were caught lying about your "unit".

no spam ever from me or at least nothing Hughes net considers spam

Sure they do. It's spelled out in their policies.

both units that he
claim never existsed did

Nope, you claimed to be a part of it when you weren't.

I was abut still stve claimed the units do not exist they do

Nope.

so steve lied

No, he caught you in a lie, though.

get some therapy both of you

You need it for your chronic lying.

that is tranference you lie all the time so assume everybody else does

Plagiarizing, Markie???? The term "transference" was in a previous post
about you.

get some therapy

Get some for your lying, fraud.