Old August 11th 06, 02:52 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner
an old friend an old friend is offline

Default You're not a real ham if you want the ARS to sound like CB. It already does around here mostly silent

Al Klein wrote:
On 10 Aug 2006 17:25:09 -0700, "an old friend"
wrote:

why would I support a sytem that tkae away my license

Because you're honest?

how would that play out

I am honest. I don't think CW has ANY value in todays world.

you are welcome to play with it but not to us it to restrict access to
some that is part of my birthright and yours

the Congress has no power to regulate Radio except from the ITU treaty
and the "nessary and proper" clause. against the 10th amendment which
reserves powers not listed to the states or to the people.

well bud I am part of the people, and frankkly I am not pleased pleased
at the way you are not using the alloacted spectrum

nothing about CW is required etc by rules that the FCC is propposing to
change

Oh.