Old August 11th 06, 03:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default any thoughts on recording stuff off HF

wrote:
On 9 Aug 2006 19:53:36 -0700,
wrote:

Slow Code wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in
oups.com:

Id ask in a ham gruop but the result would just be more flame I want to
know if anybody jhhas any suggestions as to recrding the received audio
and still listen to it something kind of tells when the rules change we
hams are expecting goes the need to be able to record may something
needed without much warning

I would follow up to this post with an informative reply, but I've turned
over a new leaf and I'm not going to flame you anymore.

73

SC

Sierra Charlie, an informative reply is not the same as a flame
response.

A tape recorder is part of my shack. By the way, there's no exam on
how to use a tape recorder. Learned it all by myself. I use it to
record Old Timers acting foolish on HF.

do yuo have problems with distrotion of what stuff you are recording?
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Always. But don't worry about it. The FCC never actually listens to
it.