Old August 10th 06, 11:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Michael Michael is offline

Default Is there a high end SW radio from China coming ????

Hiya...

Been a while since I posted here. I remember some months back there was a
thread here regarding the wish list for a new high end receiver that was
being planned. I think the thread was actually started by a Chinese
electronic engineer that was working on the project. At any rate, I forgot
what the story was. Is there a high end receiver on the way from China ???
If so, is it a portable or may be even a table top ???

Thanx in advance !!!

Michael

New Jersey
R75
Many portables
Several demented self constructed antennas
Two vintage tube radiois.
One cat.