Old August 11th 06, 05:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
DrDeath DrDeath is offline

Default Just my 2 cents worth

"Telspam Electronics" wrote in message
oups.com...
That's all this guy does is roll around on the floor laughing. I guess
it's the booze...

Like I have time to drink. If you worked half the hours I do, you wouldn't
have to sponge off your wife. I laugh because you amuse me with your
delusion of being intelligent. Hell, I make more at my second job than you
do selling ****boxes. Since you still have not said what you do for a
living, I'll have to assume that selling amps is your only job and that you
are supported by your wife. I'll bet she's proud.