Old August 11th 06, 01:43 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner
[email protected] peewee_lloyd_davies@yahoo.com is offline

Default You're not a real ham if you want the ARS to sound like CB. It already does around here mostly silent

an old fraud wrote:
Al Klein wrote:
On 10 Aug 2006 18:51:34 -0700, "an old friend"
wrote:

Al Klein wrote:
On 10 Aug 2006 17:25:09 -0700, "an old friend"
wrote:

why would I support a sytem that tkae away my license

Because you're honest?

how would that play out

I was being facetious.

realy

You are too obtuse to see it.

the Congress has no power to regulate Radio except from the ITU treaty
and the "nessary and proper" clause. against the 10th amendment which
reserves powers not listed to the states or to the people.

Interstate commerce.

comerence this IS AMATEUR RADIO you dolt
commerce is forbidden

how does Morse code relate to Comerce anyway?

Poor Morkie, he uses the word "commerce" three times in a row and only
spells it right once. So much for that "college education" you claim
you have.

Interstate commerce gives the Congress the right to require Morse Code
testing Id love to TJ weigh in on that

"TJ?" T.J. Hooker?

of course in fact you are beyond any convincing you have decided that
Morse is somehow vital to Ham radio

It will get through even in the roughest band condtions, stupid.

forutnately my auduince is out there

You are out there all right, Markie.

a gruop you and your postion failed to conivnce the ARRL may be getting
the FCC to drag it feet awhile but do you realy think code testing will
last amore than a few years at the outside

Mheh. There are kids who can do CW while you can't, Morkie.

Indeed in last round before 2000 I could not find one of the procoders
who would state he beleived that code testing was not doomed

Name them, fraud.

You're not a real ham if you want the ARS to sound like CB. It
already does around here mostly silent

Nobody wants to qso with you, stupid.

do you realy distpute this title?

Do you of being the newsgroup's retard?