Old August 11th 06, 12:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Douche Bag Douche Bag is offline

Default What Happened to Grundig?

The Eton E1 is made in India! The E1 has had quailty issues since day
one. Sharper Image stopped selling them because of quailty issues. If
the flagship radio of Eton is a piece of junk, I can imagine what the
rest of their models are like.
Han wrote:
I had a Grundig Yacht Boy 400 back in the mid 1990's and I loved that
little radio.

The Grundig is still besides my bed and performs great, there is only
one flaw. sometimes the radio goes to one freq and stays there no
matter which button you pusg. Distoting the case makes the solution.It
works again. It happens every few month.

Success with finding a new grundig 400

Greeting
Han. The Netherlands

If you want you can visit my website:
http://home.hetnet.nl/~hanhardonk/
which contains more than 100 recordings of radiostations below 30 MHz