Old August 11th 06, 06:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] sparkysko@gmail.com is offline

Default Is there a high end SW radio from China coming ????

I think the one you're referring to is the Degen 1108. They had a
similar one, I think it was the Degen 1106. They had it on radiointel.
It had the modular MP3 player that goes into a 'slot'.

Details are still sketch on the 1108. I'm not sure if it'll even ever
come out, but Degend seems to be the major player in radio development.
With the exception of some of those DRM radios that are coming out..