Old August 11th 06, 07:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Von Fourche Von Fourche is offline

Default What Happened to Grundig?

"John S." wrote in message
ups.com...
\
The Eton E1 to me looks like quite a radio for the money. The only
issue I've seen is the lack of a ferrite rod antenna which according to
some users is not a big deal.

I read a review on some shortwave site. It gave that radio great
reviews. Over one thousand pre-sets? Awesome. I have XM Radio. It would
be interesting to have a radio that picks up local FM/AM, shortwave, and XM.
Then again, that just may be too many channels.