Old August 12th 06, 03:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend an old friend is offline

Default cease and desist

Conahonty wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Lloyd wrote:
On 11 Aug 2006 15:23:53 -0700, an old friend wrote:

Indeed. Todd has stolen the name from Omega One, LLC, whose site can be
found at http://www.omegaone.com. I'm sure that they won't appreciate
Todd coming along and "appropriating" their registered trademark after
they have been in business as Omega One for nine years.

Maybe I'll drop them a line at and suggest that they
have their lawyers write a cease and desist letter to Todd.

then do it

as I have said if you have evdence why don't act instead of
grandstanding

(not at all unlike you threatening to bring legal actions against "wismen",
is it?)

when have I ever threatened legal action that I have not delivered?
answer never

I have and contiue look for a way to move against Wismen and robeson
that work continues If/when it comes to something I will act till then
oviosuly nothing