Old August 11th 06, 10:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
Al Klein Al Klein is offline

Default If you had to use CW to save someone's life, would that person die?

On Fri, 11 Aug 2006 14:55:09 GMT, Cecil Moore
wrote:

It is hard to understand how anyone could develop that correct
answer from first principles or formulas.

No one but you even mentioned "first principles" in this discussion.
It's certainly not part of the discussion.

I memorized the
correct answer and it still exists in my memory as something
I once memorized long before I ever knew there was a man named
Ohm after whom the unit of electrical resistance was named.

You still don't understand (or want to acknowledge) the difference
between learning that Ohm was a scientist after whom the unit of
resistance was named, and "the answer to the question with the 10k
resistor is 'greater'".