Old August 12th 06, 10:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
Conahonty Conahonty is offline

Default Theft of a registered trade mark can get N9OGL sued

"Lloyd" wrote in message
On 11 Aug 2006 15:23:53 -0700, an old friend wrote:

NO9GL wrote:
On 11 Aug 2006 04:02:50 -0700, an old friend wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
cease and dessit

Just remember OMEGA ONE FATTY ACIDS! Omega One Radio have lots of them
in stock and dessit could happen to you.

Don't mess with Omega One if you know what good for you.

claiming to speak for a corportation without there aproval is forgery
and/or ID theft and or fraud in most cases

Indeed. Todd has stolen the name from Omega One, LLC, whose site can be
found at http://www.omegaone.com. I'm sure that they won't appreciate
Todd coming along and "appropriating" their registered trademark after
they have been in business as Omega One for nine years.

Maybe I'll drop them a line at and suggest that they
have their lawyers write a cease and desist letter to Todd.

That would probably make Todd soil his pants (again).

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
And you would go to such a measure to expose the likes of Todd? I mental
child? Why? What would it gain you?
You cannot give Todd cause to cease and desist much like you cannot give
Mork reason to cease and desist. Meld two mental incompetents into the same
folder and you get mental deficiencies times two.
Mork and Todd are but two peas in the same pod and no amount of cajoling
will ever cause either to learn the meaning of Common Sense.

Thank you for the info on Omega One. I will look into it, check the veracity
of your statement, and if necessary, file a complaint.
No matter how it works out, I will not waste any time trying to listen to
Todd's out-of-band transmissions. The guy is long renowned for being less
than intelligent.