Old October 12th 03, 06:38 PM
Carl R. Stevenson

Please see my previous message about the necessity of making SURE
that any complaints of "BPL interference" REALLY ARE BPL.

73,
Carl - wk3c

"Robert Casey" wrote in message
Jim Hampton wrote:

Exactly. Also, don't just complain to the utilities as they will still

deny
getting complaints. I wonder if they are hiring any of the lawyers from

the
tobacco companies LOL

A CC list for complaints:

*Utility company
*FCC (radio, telecom, and cable depts)
*ARRL
*your congresscritter
*your senator
*your state's PUC (public utilitues commission)
*The senators or congressmen who fund the FCC
*Various broadcasters, particularly those on TV
channels 2, 3, 4 (as these are below 80MHz, the
high end of BPL). Also any shortwave broadcasters
in the USA except VOA (they are not allowed to care
about reception inside the USA).
*NTIA (who we share the 5MHz band with).