Old August 12th 06, 04:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David David is offline

Default BBC-Vietnam

On Sat, 12 Aug 2006 09:26:23 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

dxAce wrote:

The BBC had a very interesting piece about Vietnam which concluded at 1200
called "Vietnam-At war and at peace" which may be repeated later in their
program cycle.

Heard here on 9660 via WHRI Cypress Creek.

I did some checking and found the program to air again, at least on their
internet stream (and I would assume on their SW service, depending on stream as
the schedule corresponds to when heard here beginning at 1130) at:

1830 today
0430, 0630, 1040 and 1530 on Sunday.

dxAce
Michigan