Old August 12th 06, 10:50 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] Arky_Bob_Rules@yahoo.com is offline

Default Just 1 week, shortwave enthusiasts ..

Yep, we're that close to Huntsville hamfest. Check it out at
http://www.hamfest.org/ . This one promises to be an all time
favorite.

Mr. Davies has announced that he will be on-site doing interviews for
"On The Domestic Front", his internet broadcast that draws literally
millions of listeners from all over the globe.

Beat the rush - pre-order your pizzas at
http://ssl4.papajohnsonline.com/login_selection.jsp so you'll be
assured of prompt delivery.

Or meet us at The Olive Garden if you like. We'll have the large
dining room reserved for Sack-Fest South. Not quite the crowd we have
at Dayton, but still showing promise to be a major event. Mr. Lewis
Louis has graciously agreed to coordinate the event as usual.

Details at http://www.sackfest-south.org .

Cheap seat tickets are $49.95 and good seats range from $69.95 to 89.95
each.

Get 'em while they last at http://www.ticketmaster.com .

Don't miss it.