Old August 13th 06, 12:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
Cecil Moore Cecil Moore is offline

Default If you had to use CW to save someone's life, would that persondie?

L. wrote:
I don't care what "YOUR"
dictionary shows. There are some out there for example which show the word
COCK for example - as a type of Bird OR the preparing of a rifle or gun for
firing and leave it at that - while a "few" others will show the "Slang"
term used - as many do - meaning sexual organ. SO - ALL DICTIONARYS ARE NOT
CREATED EQUAL.

From my dictionary: "cock - 5. Slang (vulgar) a. penis. b. sexual
relations with a man."

Seems my 2230 page unabridged dictionary covers slang very well but
does not have a slang definition for "memorize". Please try again.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp