Old August 13th 06, 05:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
jawod jawod is offline

Default If you had to use CW to save someone's life, would that persondie?

To me, MENSA is a sort of "Who's Who". As such, one can value it
appropriately or ignore it completely. To me, it's a sort of conundrum:
If you are confident in your intelligence, why do you need validation?
Is it the obverse of the T-shirt "I'm with stupid"?

My apologies for adding to this old and fraying thread.

John
AB8O