Old August 13th 06, 01:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
Cecil Moore Cecil Moore is offline

Default If you had to use CW to save someone's life, would that persondie?

L. wrote:
Mensa - who gives a damned?

Some of the same people who give a damn about the definition of words.

Most of the "brilliant" people I've ever met -
had their thumbs up their ass when it came to doing the basic things in
life - they can't do them. What the hell good is a "brilliant" person if
they're too stupid to know how or lazy to do "basic" things? If having a
Mensa number means you're bankrupt in common sense or "lazy", I'd rather not
be a member - thank you.

This is one of the best examples of sour grapes that I have ever seen.

This is funny as all hell....... some shmuck "claiming" to be a "genious"
coming in here and trying to make the rest of us seem inferior to him.

Exactly as you are trying to use your Morse code skill to make nocode
techs feel inferior to you "real hams". (Incidentally, what good is
Morse code skill when one can't even spell "genius"?)

No one is any better than the rest of us.

Strange words from a man who has been pounding his chest because knowing
Morse code makes him so superior.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp