Old August 13th 06, 04:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Dave Dave is offline

Default Moving again... have to make a new antenna (sigh)

wrote:

All,

My family is having to move again.... The place I am moving to is on
the edge
of a circular trailer part, surrounded by a metal fence about 1 mile in
circumference.

On the other side of the fence is an effectively infinite backlot
studded with
6 to 9 foot mesquite trees.

This time I am not allowed to get the antenna up any higher than the
fence or
the mesquite trees. However, length is a definite possibility?

Any suggestions for making the most of this situation for low-angle DX
on 40 or 20?

Thanks in advance,

The Eternal Squire

Beverage?