Old August 13th 06, 04:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
an old friend an old friend is offline

Default CEASE AND DESSIT

Lloyd wrote:
On 13 Aug 2006 08:21:00 -0700, an old friend wrote:

Lloyd wrote:
On 13 Aug 2006 08:10:09 -0700, an old friend wrote:

cease and desist

Moron.

------------
In message .com,
Mark Morgan autolamed himself when he said to Secwet Woger, "you arer
[sic] everywhere like a cockroach"

no that was a forger of Mark Morgan the real guy never said that

Liar. The post was made via direcpc, so it was indeed Mark Morgan's.

so I said I enver said to secert woger it was said to Wismen himself
I never sad that secert woger I said it to the real one
get your facts straight

that said since the subject has come up you are both like cockraochs
and show up everywhere

and someday you will likely get squished