Old August 13th 06, 05:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
an old freind an old freind is offline

Default CEASE AND DESSIT

Lloyd wrote:
On 13 Aug 2006 08:46:56 -0700, an old friend wrote:

Piling a lie on top of another lie does not constitute telling the truth.

that is your game

that said since the subject has come up you are both like cockraochs
and show up everywhere

and someday you will likely get squished

Don't make me take your illogic apart by comparing post counts as recorded
by Google. If I did that, you would lose big time.

I can't make you do anything if If I could it would be to shut up

as to losing I keep asking the question what do you win?

I can post as much as I like that is a fact you and woger and Steve do
as well, nothing ilegal in that per se

Indeed this statement could be as effort at exthrotion by you, not that
their is any danger Law Enforcement will do aything about it, but you
and the est enage in a sysmatic effort to selicne your foes by means of
lies inuedo and outright fraud

but if I are going to play your games as a spelling and gramar NAZI
your stuff better be letter prefect or it blows up in your face so to
say