Old August 13th 06, 04:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Steve Steve is offline

Default Clandestine-Voice of Biafra International

dxAce wrote:
Von Fourche wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message
Voice of Biafra International on 7380 at 2100 in English, good signal out
of
South Africa.

http://www.biafraland.com/vobi.htm

What equipment you using?

Currently in use here are a Drake R7, R8, R8A and R8B, 200' and 70' wires.

At the time of the above reception I was using the R8B and 200' W-E wire.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I wish I had your space for antennas. Have you had the 70 footer for
some time? For some reason I seemed to remember its being a different
length.