Old August 13th 06, 08:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
mike maghakian mike maghakian is offline

Default eBay terminology question

why are you so always so annoying to other people.

I will post new pictures when I have a chance.

we all aren't bums with lots of time like you

You seem to have a lot of issues with eBay. You're always whining about
prices,
shill bidders, etc., etc., etc.

And why, oh why is that Drake R7 still in your collection? You said you
sold it,
but there it is, still in your 'collection'. How many others are no longer
there?

dxAce
Michigan
USA