Old August 14th 06, 01:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb
an old friend an old friend is offline

Default cease and desist

Mr. Hammington wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Lloyd wrote:
I should ask YOU that question, since Google records that you did

in my opinion "an old friend" is his worst enemy.it appeas he goes
outof his way to stir things up. we all know dam well he can't sue
anyone on usenet.............just more fuel for the flames!

sure I can I can even win the problem is not that finding a target that
also pay the judgement

but is it stiring the things to go around calling your foes child
molestors and rapists and such . I don't do that

indeed I am brave to sign my name to stuff you are not