Old August 14th 06, 01:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb
an old freind an old freind is offline

Default cease and desist

U-Know-Who wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

but is it stiring the things to go around calling your foes child
molestors and rapists and such . I don't do that

indeed I am brave to sign my name to stuff you are not

No, just a moron that deserves what you get.

nobody deserves to be called a child molestor not even a real child
molestor (those sick folks deserve a long quiet rest and such peace as
their misdeeds allow them)

not even you Tom deserve being called a child molestor