Old August 13th 06, 11:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] miso@sushi.com is offline

Default eBay terminology question

Brenda Ann wrote:
--
Say no to institutionalized interference.
Just say NO to HD/IBOC!
"mike maghakian" wrote in message
. ..
here is the response the seller gave me when I emailed him about the
broken meter and broken whip antenna and the contacts needing work and I
told him if he didn't make an adjustment I would have to leave a negative:

YOU DONT HAVE TO WAIT FOR MONDAY TO LEAVE ME A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK YOU CAN
DO IT NOW ,,, YOU OPENED UP THIS ITEM HOW THE HELL DO I KNOW YOU DIDNT
BREAK THIS RADIO,,, EVEN WHEN YOU TELL THE US POSTAL SERVICE (WHICH I MAY
ADD IM GOING TO REPORT THIS TO THEM SO YOU CAN NOT PUT IN YOUR INSURANCE
CLAIM )THEY WONT LIKE IT AND NEITHER WOULD E-BAY LIKE IT JUST LIKE I DONT
LIKE TO BE BULLIED AROUND SO YOU DO WHATEVER YOU LIKE AND NOW I WILL DO
WHAT IS RIGHT FOR MYSELF. THE UNITED STATES POST OFFICE, AND E-BAY HAVE A
GREAT LIFE

I have just left him a negative and his rating is now below 97%

If I were you, Mike, I would forward that e-mail to ebay security. Sounds
like a threat of reprisal to me.

http://pages.ebay.com/securitycenter/

Ebay doesn't care. I had a problem with this jerk
Lawrence K. Cozzi
using email address

I put an URL in my feedback to further explain the problem. He
complained to ebay and got the negative feedback dropped. I complained
to ebay that I should get a chance to leave the negative feedback
without the URL, but they said their system can't handle that. Obvious
bull**** on their part.

Cozzi indicated the item worked fine, but when I got it, there were
obvious problems. So the story goes, he was selling it for a friend,
who said it was working fine. Now this part I believe since if you look
at his posts, they are all related to big block Fords. THat is, he is
clueless regarding radio. His friend provided the address for the part
I needed to fix the device, which is pretty interesting considering it
was supposed to be working fine.