Old August 14th 06, 12:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Steve Steve is offline

Default R.L.Drake Company

N9NEO wrote:
wrote:
R.L.Drake is still in business,aren't they? Just not building Radios
anymore.
cuhulin

They were 6 mos ago. I sent R8B there for a tune-up. Didn't they have
their hands into the new Eton radio design - I think it was the E1, the
one Brian bought??? I heard that sync actually worked in the Eton
design so I figured Drake must have had something to do with it.

73
NEO

Some of the reviews I read of the E1 would leave you wondering whether
Eton had anything to do with it.