Old August 14th 06, 04:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
jawod jawod is offline

Default If you had to use CW to save someone's life, would that persondie?

a MENSA
level IQ is worth magnitudes more to its possessor than is Morse
code skill even within the Amateur Radio Service. If all the coded
hams with IQ's less than 100 were transformed into nocode techs
with MENSA level IQ's, the ARS would be much better off and a lot
less prone to silliness. The ARRL might even stop publishing those
gross technical errors, e.g. reflections don't exist.

Cecil

you're trolling, aren't you?

If you truly believe this stuff, you're in sadder shape than I thought.

Your MENSA membership is dreck, dribble, dross. With code, there is, at
least, some grounding in practicality: a real world function.

"Whew! I knew I was a genius but now I have PROOF!" How completely sad.

MENSA has perverted the very nature of IQ in a manner not dissimilar to
the way Home Owner Associations have perverted the notion of individual
freedoms (guaranteed by our Constitution).

Enjoy your little trophy but I'm sure you'll keep yourself insulated
from the derision you richly deserve when you bring it up in this newsgroup.

I can tell that you're not a bad guy...but, the mensa thing makes you
seem, I don't know, ...(fill in the blank)

Be Good.
Hell, be more egalitarian for once in your life!
We all share a HOBBY!!!!

John
AB8O