Old August 14th 06, 05:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
Al Klein Al Klein is offline

Default If you had to use CW to save someone's life, would that person die?

On Sun, 13 Aug 2006 00:04:45 GMT, Cecil Moore
wrote:

Al Klein wrote:

But, since you don't know the difference between "learning" and
"memorizing", nor which subjects fall into which category, you
probably can't see the parallel.

Learning is impossible without memorizing.

Memorizing is possible without learning.

You are simply ignorant

I'm not the one who doesn't understand the discussion, inverting
"memorizing" and "learning". Maybe you need to stop being so lazy and
actually learn something.

Is English your second language?

Third. My internal language is (was) my first. Brooklynese was my
second. English is my third.

Again, from Websters

Again, Webster's is a compendium of common usage, not an unabridged
(regardless of the trademark) authoritative source. those who cling
to dictionary definitions as authoritative announce their lack of
actual knowledge.