Old August 14th 06, 05:12 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
Al Klein Al Klein is offline

Default If you had to use CW to save someone's life, would that person die?

On Sun, 13 Aug 2006 00:22:31 GMT, Cecil Moore
wrote:

Al Klein wrote:
Cecil Moore wrote:
Laziness allows one to achieve a goal by the most efficient
route. Some famous German military leader said he would
lots rather have brilliant and lazy officers than ambitious
and stupid ones.

As I recall, he was also known as one of the most idiotic strategists
the species has ever produced. His "fame" didn't stop him from being
the almost single-handed reason his country lost its big war, did it?

This was a WWI German officer and I don't recall his name.

Then it's just an assertion of yours, isn't it?

Being both intelligent and ambitious doesn't appear on your radar?

The pride, lust, and greed usually accompanying ambition are
a good percentage of the seven deadly sins.

Sorry, I don't share your religious incredulity. I don't recognize
"sin" as anything but a nonsense word.