Old August 14th 06, 10:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default More Morkie Mularkie....Was cease and dsist "DSIST" BBBWWBAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

an old friend wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Well...

Whatever it is, it ISN'T in ENGLISH...!

"wellcome to my home page it focuses on my effort in Ham radio EME
bounceing a signal of the moon. once all but impossible today all too
doable to anyone with the will to dod it"

you are adivised to cesust and desit you libel/slander and violations
of copyright law

you are adivised to cesust and desit you libel/slander and violations
of copyright law

YOU are advised to seek the services of a good second grade
English composition tutor, fatboy.

Steve, K4YZ