Old August 14th 06, 05:05 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.revenge,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend an old friend is offline

Default Another Great Amplifier Design...

Mr. Hammington wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 13 Aug 2006 16:58:43 -0700, "Telstar Electronics"
wrote in
m:

As for your challenge (of sorts) for me to post -my- designs, here's
what I'll do: If enough people are interested I would be more than
happy to stop by this group regularly to post and discuss the basic
principles needed for people to design -and- build their own amp. And
I'll do it despite my objections to the illegal nature of these amps.

Still laughing?

i'm laughing at you,silliland.
now F/O you son of a bitch!

another troll heard from