Old August 14th 06, 09:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
Al Klein Al Klein is offline

Default If you had to use CW to save someone's life, would that person die?

On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 10:47:21 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 00:14:47 -0400, Al Klein
wrote:
On Sun, 13 Aug 2006 00:48:36 GMT, Cecil Moore
wrote:

It is not a university degree. When I obtained all amateur privileges
at the age of 15, I didn't know squat.

"When I robbed a man at the age of 15, I wasn't arrested." Does that
make robbery legal? Your experience is only that - your experience,
it's not definitive.

impling that Cecil stole his license by passing the tests of the day

Not even close, but your accusation is close to being libelous.

YOU want the license as some sort of badge of honnor

No, I want it to mean what it meant for decades - that the holder had
demonstrated a certain level of knowledge.