Old August 14th 06, 09:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
Al Klein Al Klein is offline

Default If you had to use CW to save someone's life, would that person die?

On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 10:51:06 -0400, wrote:

On Sun, 13 Aug 2006 23:51:10 -0400, Al Klein
wrote:

There's nothing either malicious not defamatory in that. ("Who" am I
defaming? "Hair"?)

myself for example by comparing me to a theft

1) A theft is an act - I wasn't comparing anyone to an act.

2) Quote where I'm comparing you to anything.

Telling you something true about yourself isn't actionable, unless
done with certain intent, which you'd be hard-pressed to prove.

never said it was actiionable

You keep using the word "libel" - that means actionable, since libel
is a civil tort.

do you understand english it seem not

Oh, I understand it. It's difficult to get published if you don't
understand the language in which you're writing. Your posts, however,
demonstrate a clear lack of ability to use the language to communicate
clearly.

however when you keep compating someone to theifs in time I suspect it
would rise to being actionale

If I ever did, which I never have.

what protects you is that judgement is not particularly collectable
and therefore not worth an atorneys time

How would you know whether a judgment against me is collectable?

Or is this another case of what you say having nothing to do with what
you mean?