Old August 14th 06, 04:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.military.cap
an old friend an old friend is offline

Default Robeson was set up altough he bit off more than I expect from him, but his lies can now be documented by internet webpages

From: on Tues, Aug 8 2006 7:11 pm
Groups: rec.radio.amateur.policy, rec.radio.cb,
rec.radio.amateur.misc, alt.military.cap

From: an old friend on Tues, Aug 8 2006 8:19 am
Groups: rec.radio.amateur.policy, rec.radio.cb, rec.radio.amateur.misc, alt.military.cap

[Quote of alleged response to unit military history by Major Dud]

[fake quote omitted for decency]

Mark, this alleged "response" to an e-mail inquiry is undoubtedly
BOGUS. Let's review the verity of Major Dud's posting:

1. There is NO verification available that such an exchange
ever existed through any referencable third-party source,
nor any other proof that Major Dud ever made such an
inquiry.

Correct.

Hello Brian...long time no write... :-)

We've all seen the usual bluffing, lying, etc., by Major Dud, this
time on a slightly different subject. He expects us all to "take
his word on it (that it is true).

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! !!

[...it is to laugh...out loud and for a long time...]

Robescum is "lough out loud" funny.

2. The respondent ("William C Anders Jr") is not identified
by position or rank and it is NOT written all-capitals
in any signature. Note: Even civilian employees of the
United States military have a position title which is used
for all correspondence.

Correct.

Poor "Major" Dud may have once seen an ancient mineographed
order-of-the-day or perhaps has a yellowing 5-bit-code TTY
message where everything is in caps. He may think that is
still in use, poor guy.

Reminds me of the Japanese WWII soldiers still being pulled out of the
bush in th ePI in the 1970's. Robescum is out of touch with
communications theory and practice.

indeed when robeson is reduced to blowing gasket over misplacing a
space it is almost funny to watch he try and twist that in to extreme
dishonnor

with the punce gotcha he wonders why I simple don't bother to ty
impoving my spelling on her