Old August 15th 06, 02:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
Al Klein Al Klein is offline

Default If you had to use CW to save someone's life, would that person die?

On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 16:22:26 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 16:09:43 -0400, Al Klein
wrote:

On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 10:34:58 -0400,
wrote:

On Sun, 13 Aug 2006 23:54:12 -0400, Al Klein
wrote:

On Sat, 12 Aug 2006 19:13:23 -0400,
wrote:

On Sat, 12 Aug 2006 18:24:46 -0400, Al Klein
wrote:

Your claim to know what I'm thinking better than I do? Only if your
age is a single digit.

sure I know better

Then you're claiming to be a child.

nope you are claiming to something contary to fact

I'm claiming that I know what I think and you don't - which is a fact.

prove it

Are you telepathic? No? Then you can't know what I think.

I don't think you truely understand what you think, that is another
fact

That you don't think I do is a fact. That I don't understand isn't.
So what you think is incorrect and that's another fact.

you are worng it becoming hazing when the subject of the test is
unrelated to the prevlegdes it grannts

Nope - it's just a poor test. Hazing is something entirely different.

hazing is in the ye of the beholder

No, words have actual meanings sometimes.

do you have anything cogent to say?

Cogent in your eyes, no, since you and cogency have never met.