Old August 15th 06, 02:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner
Al Klein Al Klein is offline

Default If you had to use CW to save someone's life, would that person die?

On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 20:45:32 GMT, Cecil Moore
wrote:

Al Klein wrote:
On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 10:36:29 -0400, wrote:
but calling someone a cheat on federal requirement is

Post a link to my post calling you "a cheat on federal requirement" -
or even just calling you a cheat.

I seem to recall you saying that anyone who didn't take
his test at an FCC office probably cheated.

Your memory is THAT faulty? Maybe it's just part of being lazy.