Old August 15th 06, 02:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
Al Klein Al Klein is offline

Default If you had to use CW to save someone's life, would that person die?

On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 16:24:36 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 16:12:03 -0400, Al Klein
wrote:
On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 10:36:29 -0400,
wrote:

you can't explain it to me or to a frormer (or current memeber of
Mensa

Being a member of MENSA doesn't mean anything more than potential. It
certainly doesn't mean realized potential.

nor it seems can you explain where it counts...The FCC

I have to explain something to the FCC?

Look up the definition of "libel". Part of it is "malicious
defamation". Calling a penny a cent isn't malicious, nor is it
defamatory.

but calling someone a cheat on federal requirement is

Post a link to my post calling you "a cheat on federal requirement" -
or even just calling you a cheat.

why? you would simply dey it

I'd deny a link? Would you deny a sunrise? Are you *really* as daft
as you sound here?

but you compare those that took and passed the test required at the
time to theifs that sure soound calling em cheats to me

But since I never compared anyone to anything, it's all in your mind.