Old August 15th 06, 03:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
Al Klein Al Klein is offline

Default If you had to use CW to save someone's life, would that person die?

On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 16:32:21 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 16:16:21 -0400, Al Klein
wrote:

On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 10:39:45 -0400,
wrote:

your effort to smeear anybody that disagrees with you not withstanding
or indeed if you succeeded in producing a test I could not pass you
would exclude a lot of people besides me and kill the ARS

you reply which had zero relavance to my statement clipped

I hope you enjoyed arguing with yourself.

My statement if you enacted a standard that would in fact keep me from
passing, that would kill the ARS.

You're not that important, Markie. Or that well educated that if you
couldn't pass a test, very few others could.

That sort would require far more
than merely adding schamtics or going to short answer questions. it
would involved a test that would serious chalange Cecil and Len
Anderson both RF engineers, doing that would kill the ars as would the
asiine proposals of Mr Slow Code and many others

your notions are simplely not exexutable in anything like the current
sytem

Since you couldn't pass a final in a high school physics class, you
aren't qualified to determine what someone with an earned EE could or
couldn't do. As one who earned mine, I am.

the notion that multible guess is acceptable for pilots and drivers
(amoug others) but ham radio ops is silly

So you don't understand the difference between "choice" and "guess".
We'll just add that to the *L*O*N*G* list of things you don't
understand.