Old August 15th 06, 01:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default Some Last Words On Morkie's Lying About His "Army Service"

MorkThe wrote:
On 8 Aug 2006 23:46:13 -0700, "an old friend"
wrote:

I did not trun up anything showing me in the unit which was not a
shock
although I think I found a webpages fo people I served with some
foundly some not

The reason you can't find an "exact match" for your "unit is that
it never existed.

You saw various combinations of unit designators, made something
up, and then ran with it. The problem (for you) is that you've now
made it unerringly clear that YOU are LYING about THIS military service
just like your "Army Chemical Corps" rant of the late 90's.

You can keep posting, re-posting and re-backediting all the posts
you want to, Morkie, but you've been "outted" on THIS lie just like
every other one you've told.

Stop lying, Morkie...You're not very good at it.

Steve, K4YZ